Monday, November 20, 2006

Not-So-Subtle Reminder

We're entering the last day of first round voting for the Canadian Blog Awards for which ol' Al B Here has been nominated for 4 awards. If you haven't already done so, please vote for me in EACH of the categories, namely Best New Blog, Best Cultural Blog, Best Local Blog and Best Blog post. I've noticed that some other nominees have been more aggressively promoting the awards and, in fact, encouraging (or sometimes demanding that) others vote for their blog each day. While this is well within the acceptable guidelines, I don't play that way. I've noticed a spike in my daily stats thanks to these awards, so I'm hoping that those of you who've taken the time to drop by will read a few of my posts, get a feel for what I'm doing here and, most importantly, come back regularly.

I'd like to thank the readers who took the time out to nominate me in the first place. We'll find out in a few days if I've survived into the second round of voting. Til next time...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your number #1

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a scale of 10? That's not very supportive OJ.

Excuse me, but I have to go vote for Al.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home