Friday, April 14, 2006

Another Special Guest Appearance

It's with a great deal of excitement that I make the following announcement. Around noon today, I'll be meeting with Biz from Loco Locass to discuss more music, culture, history and likely a wee bit of Quebec nationalist politics. I know the name won't mean a whole lot to my anglophone audience, but trust me, this is pretty darn cool! I'm in the midst of putting my questions together, so I won't say too much more now. Hopefully I can come up with some interesting stuff. Guess we'll find out. Just 2 hours til I meet with Biz...

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya already know I have no idea who you're talking about... but you seem excited, so I'm happy for you! Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it ;)

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even an Easter Blog thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home