Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Big Day

Oui, mes chères amies et amis, le grand jour est arrivé! I've just gotten back from doing my interview at Musique Plus! I must have checked my pockets a dozen times or more over the course of the day, making sure I had my pocket recorder and list of questions with me. It would be typical of me to forget something important like that and have to race back to the apartment. Thankfully, I had everything present and accounted for.

To be honest, there was a part of me that was sure the interview would get cancelled or rescheduled, presuming they let me do it at all. But with each step towards the corner of rue Ste-Catherine and Bleury, it became more and more of a reality. I did get one last scare, though. I checked in at the reception area and waited patiently as they called the VJ. In moments, one of my favorite on-air personalities came bounding through the door. Then there was a look of confusion as I introduced myself.

"Oh crap," I thought. "Something's up."

Then the "Powers that Be" smiled on me from above as she remembered our appointment. Après quelques instants, je jasais avec la merveilleuse Chéli Sauvé-Castonguay! How cool is that, huh? I assure you all that I'll get the interview posted as quickly as possible, but as you can imagine it's pretty tough to transcribe 40 minutes of material recorded on a cassette tape. I think I got a lot of good material, so I may very well have to break it up into 2 parts. Guess we'll see when I review the tape. to be continued...

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Big guy... I look forward to the transcripts.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG BIG CONGRATS! I'm available now to see that autograph, if you're still lurking :)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oulala... it's so exciting!

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff - can't wait to read all about it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home