Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My oh my...


What a difference a week can make. It's merely minutes after the Cavs stunned my beloved Pistons in Game 5 in Detroit. It seems that the Pistons have completely lost all composure and may very well get bounced from the playoffs by LeBron. How has this happened? What's gone wrong? Cleveland is showing more grit and determination than I (or anyone else) has given them credit for and LeBron is showing that he may already be the best player in the league. Wow. That's all I can say right now. Just wow. I'm going to have to curl up in the fetal position for a while to recover from this loss. Man... well, Game 6 is Friday, I believe, and since I'll be driving home to London, I'll miss it. Damn.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are heartbroken that you will be missing your game :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home