Thursday, June 22, 2006

Trashbin Clothing Company website launched

Avid readers of this blog may remember that I had decided to plug the efforts of one of my friends from back home in London, Ontario who is trying to get a custom clothing business off the ground. Since this sort of venture is never easy, I thought I would do my part to promote her business and announce the launch of her new website: Trashbin Clothing Company.

From a functionality standpoint, the site is still a bit raw, but I know that it'll improve over time. The gallery section is essentially sketches of possible outfits, but from what I've ben told Dawn will be adding more items as time goes on. There is an online ordering section, but I confess that I didn't test it out as I'm really not in the market for either corsets or fetish wear. That being said, it's a handy option.

At any rate, I encourage you to check out the site and contact Dawn if you're interested in her designs. Til next time...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encourage me too check out Dawn.. pardon?
See life can be fun if you don't read every word.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could outsource your blog to your new friend Feroz so that we could get new content on a regular basis. Young Feroz maintains 5 blogs of his own!

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay :-p that was a very funny outsourcing joke!!!
Off from the 10th too 22nd got too get some discing in... send me an email.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumour has it that Trashbin Clothing Company will show it's appreciation for the promotional message by introducing a tribute garment: Al's Panties-In-A-Knot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home