Friday, August 25, 2006

Shot down

Yes, dear friends, it's true. Ol' Al B Here has been refused an interview request avec Lucie Laurier. I received the news via e-mail this evening. Here's a copy of the original
correspondence in French:

«Monsieur,

Nous avons bien reçu votre demande concernant la comédienne Lucie Laurier et nous vous en remercions. Cependant il ne lui sera pas possible de vous accorder cette entrevue. Lucie est actuellement en travail de pré production en vue d’un prochain tournage de long métrage et son agenda professionnel ne lui permet pas d’accepter d’autres engagements. Je vous remercie de votre bonne compréhension.

Marie Vanasse
Attachée de presse de Lucie Laurier»


For those who don't speak French, it basically says, "Thanks for your interest, but she's in the midst of pre-production right now and doesn't have time for other professional engagments. Thanks for your understanding."

No big surprise since, as I mentioned in my last entry she'll be starting work on a film called Nitro on September 10th. I had hoped to catch her before that, but that's life. Maybe if I hold my breath til I turn Québécois blue, they'll give me the chance to talk to her once filming wraps. Don't bet on it, though.

Til next time...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always Mitsou.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's doing pre-production for some Quebecois soft-core. She's not available either.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Al B Here said...

Hey, hey now! No Mitsou bashing!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quebecois soft-core? Is that with St-Hubert dipping sauce and a hockey helmet?

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you interview Marie Vanasse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home