Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome to the fold, Chris!

I haven’t really got anything to say today, but I felt like mentioning the addition of PhD Chris to the blogging community. I’m sure my regular readers had noticed the newly added link under the People I Know category. So feel free to visit his site and leave comments. I’m sure they’ll be appreciated. Well, maybe. I guess that will depend on the nature and source of the comments. Either way, let him know that he’s not just babbling on for no reason.

In looking at the calendar, I also noticed that we’re nearly at the end of the month, which means that the countdown to the arrival of the new addition to the McNorgan clan is officially on. If Chris or Rebecca know the sex of their prospective child, they haven’t let me in on it. Hopefully it will go smoothly for both mother and child. Buckle up, Chris. I can guarantee that’ll be one of the longest days/nights of your life! On that note, I’ll sign off for now. Til next time…

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed a picture of you on Chris' blog and it was listed "Radguy74." I know it has taken some time for you to find your path, but I'm surprised that Chris would think that you'd end up working in a radiator shop. Besides, you don't appear to be even the slightest bit mechanically inclined. Mechanically reclined maybe.


The name of Chris' blog is somewhat curious: lesbo-ns-choses. Aside from a rather poor attempt by a PhD candidate to spell the word "chooses," what is Chris' proccupation with Nova Scotia and lesbians?

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of spelling problems, that was "preoccupation" not "proccupation. Get my damn editor on the phone.

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Chris' latest posting on German boy band The Stroganbuddies. In depth profiles on Gunther, Andreas K., Dieter, Klaus, and Andreas H.. Dieter dated Jessica Simpson for a brief time last year and Andreas K. is out of rehab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home